We believe that people are our most valued resource and to increase the reach of rhythm, music and the arts into every walk of our life, we bring to you the Taal Incternship programme for facilitators. As our facilitator incterns, you will be exposed to:
– Welcome and Introduction to the team at Taal Inc
– Orientation to ongoing Taal Inc. Kids In Rhythm and Art Talks programmes.
– Assignment of duties and structure of work
– Assignment to centre or centres for observation and co-facilitation of Kids In Rhythm and Art Talks Programmes
– Assignment of one-off events for support facilitator function
– Experience with working with children
– Experience or affinity to the performing arts such as music, percussion, creative movement, dance, singing etc.
– A character that is committed, humble and open to learn.